See all jobs in Findlay OH
Job Location: Findlay, OH
Manufacturing Electrical Engineer
Salary up to 66K + call in compensation
Do you enjoy spending the majority of your time on the manufacturing floor?
Do you have a strong PLC troubleshooting background?
Would you like to work in a fast paced, ever changing manufacturing environment with a team of engineers?
Leading tier I automotive supplier is seeking a manufacturing electrical engineer to join their engineering team. As the manufacturing electrical engineer, you will report to an engineering manager and will work daily with other engineers to improve and maximize production efforts. Daily you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Candidates should enjoy working in a team environment, communicating with hourly staff to enhance production and being creative in the continuous improvement process. The company does offer EXCELLENT medical benefits (including dental and vision) available day one of employment, short term and long term disability, 401K (50% up to 6%), paid holidays and vacations, tuition reimbursement, life and wellness plan.
- Making process improvements, including making efficiency improvements, tooling modifications, scrap reductions, upgrading equipment and controls
- Spending up to 80% of your time on the production floor in an assembly environment
- Programming Allen Bradley and Omron PLCs
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical related issues
- Utilizing AutoCAD for wiring and electrical design
- Overseeing multiple project time lines
- Making equipment upgrades
- Upgrading controls and equipment
- Partnering with production, maintenance and other engineers to maximize production goals
- Other duties directed by management
REQUIREMENTS for the Manufacturing Electrical Engineer:
1. A minimum of an Associates degree with at least two years of similar electrical engineering experience OR a bachelors degree with at least coops or internships in a similar electrical engineering position
2. Experience troubleshooting PLCs
3. Electrical troubleshooting experience; including: wiring, circuits, vision systems, motors, etc.
4. AutoCAD and/or 3D modeling
5. Basic project management skills
6. Microsoft Office
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Automotive supplier work experience
2. Working knowledge of HMIs and/or Robotic
Reasons to work for this organization:
1. Medical, dental and vision GREAT medical benefits available day one of employment
2. Stable organization in automotive industry
3. The opportunity to work independently and on diverse engineering tasks
4. International organization
5. Diverse business mix
6. The opportunity to work with many aspects of engineering (project, process, launch, manufacturing, design, capital etc.)
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Findlay, OH area. Regional relocation will be offered for candidates with all required skill sets.
programmable logic controls, Allen Bradley, capital equipment, budget management, mechanical engineering technologies, manufacturing technologies, industrial technologies, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, electrical engineering technologies, electro-mechanical, program management, 3d, 2d, farm, farming, mass production, automotive, tier one, tier I, tier two, tier II, Siemens, motorman, Mitsubishi, RSLogix, hmi, human machine interface, servos,
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.