A thriving Orlando area restaurant is seeking an experienced General Manager to join their team and provide their customers with an outstanding dining experience. This family operated establishment has been serving up good times for over 60 years and it serves great food at fair prices. It's many repeat customers love the relaxed atmosphere, wonderful and varied food selections, consistent food quality and excellent service from its long-term staff.
The General Manager is expected to work a five-day work week, generally 45 hours. This will include two of the three weekend days (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
Our client offers competitive compensation with incentive bonus, benefits, 401-K plan, PTO vacation and sick time, a modern, state of the art facility, a great customer base and a stable staff. This is a career opportunity you wont want to pass up!
- Guides the overall restaurant team operation to achieve our goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement sales growth strategiesin line with the needs of our customers and business, in order to meet and exceed sales revenue and profit objectives.
- Work with the Restaurant Owners to continue to develop and implement our brand strategy.
- Maintain and develop relationships and interfaces between our restaurant team and our customers, utilizing all traditional and contemporary tools, including social media.
- Ability to interact with both customers and employees, in an effective and productive manner to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Actively engage in market intelligencefor the sake of product and services improvement
- Collaboratewith the restaurant team (managers and employees both FOH and BOH) for the purpose of change management, product improvements, training, and quality control aspects.
- Flexibilityto work early mornings, evenings and weekends to accommodate the business needs
- Organize employee training plans, maintain efficiency and increase employee retention and job satisfaction.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPEREINCE:
Combination of education andmanagement experience inBusiness Administration, Marketing, and Hospitality
Demonstrated experience in customer relations with a desire and aptitude toexecute marketing and sales strategies.
Strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
Ability to listen to customers and employees and extrapolaterelevant data to generate winning strategies.
Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ideal Candidates would have the followingqualities and experiences:
- 5+ years of successful Restaurant Management experience
- Intense desire to learn and grow skills & knowledge to business results
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.