Sr Infrastructure Engineer Cloud Automation & Tools|
We are the largest health insurance company in Illinois.As an innovative leader in the health insurance industry, we have pioneered many ways to move the health care system from one based on fee-for-service or volume to one that pays for value and quality outcomes. We have a responsibility to play an active role in keeping health care costs manageable for our members.
This position is responsible for providing technical leadership in the formulation and execution of cloud architecture; participating in key architecture andCloud-basedinfrastructure decisions across the organization; developing processes, procedures, policies, and standards for Cloud and Automation services; designing and building Infrastructure Management tools for assigned tools.
- Bachelors Degree and 3 years of Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses
- 4 years Information Technology experience OR 5 years Information Technology experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with running Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Cloud Foundry in Azure or on-premise
- Experience with CI/CD Concourse
- Salary plus bonus, and a robust benefits including Health Insurance, tuition reimbursement,and 401k employer match, etc.
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.