See all jobs in Moline IL
Job Location: Moline, IL
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a PV&V Engineer II on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate, perform product design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project of moderate scope or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Execute high level applications to more complex problems.
- Analyze assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.
- Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications. This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Compile and furnish necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Provide technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations.
- Develop and/or execute test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- Apply knowledge of company products, policies and practices to provide economies through standardization of parts and products.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, including ability and desire to work in a field & lab environment.
- Ability to develop and execute a test plan based on design requirements.
- Experience with data collection and analysis.
- Ability to lead a field test site.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of people (engineers, technicians, customers).
- Effective communication skills both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience 3 Years.
- Travel up to 20% of time to field sites in the US and Canada.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
- Experience with agricultural harvesting equipment operation.
- Experience with Creo or Creo View.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.