See all jobs in Schuyler NE
Job Location: Schuyler, NE
You may email a resume to us (include the position title in subject): THIS EMAIL
SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking an Employee Relations Specialist for our client in Schuyler, Nebraska. This individual is responsible for delivering employee experience and relations services to the Market locations. The ideal candidate must be well versed in applicant tracking system and have direct experience in employee relations and human resources.
- Deploy the appropriate personal to Market locations and provide relevant and effective services to business for those assigned locations.
- Coordinate deployment of employee relations services with specific strategy requirements.
- Enforce processes and technologies to support service delivery.
- anticipate, solve, and implement solutions for issues to improve efficiency, quality, cost, and productivity.
- Develop and maintain external and internal relationship with Market.
- Provide consulting services to businesses for Canada Market.
- Represent assigned market locations by prioritizing activities for broader domain service areas.
- Provide advice to ensure services are compliant with laws, regulations and corporate policies.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on various processes.
- Work with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of experience in human resources and/or operations within the United States required.
- Previous experience in Employee Relations field required.
- Experience with various applicant tracking software such as Kronos, SAP, and PeopleSoft required.
- Proficiency in MS Office and various web browsers required.
- Experience with business development and strong track record of positive impact on business results
- Previous experience in employee experience related to market service area highly preferred.
- Bilingual English Spanish preferred.
- Post-graduate degree preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.