Use your data analysis skills to benefit a great non-profit!
Our client is seeking a professional employee to coordinate all evaluation, data collection, assessment and communicating on the grant projects of the non-profit organization. The role is primarily as a public health analyst, and the work is in the greater Longview metro area.
- Responsible for public health program evaluation, assessment, data collection strategies and activities.
- Ensure that grant activities are carried out per the approved grant, and that accurate and complete documentation is maintained. Assist with grant renewals.
- Participate in community activities such as health fairs, school and civic activities.
- Able to travel some (occasional overnight stays), and work a flexible schedule.
- Facilitate existing data collection strategies and develop new local data collection methods such as surveys, interviews, and focus groups to collect local area data.
- Collaborate with regional stakeholders to develop a data collection plan.
- Maintain a clean driving record, criminal record, unrestricted drivers license, and car insurance.
Education and Characteristics
- A graduate degree in social and behavioral sciences, or a related field, is a real plus. Or a bachelor degree and five plus years of experience in social science research, statistical research or program evaluation.
- Experience and/ or coursework in statistics, research methods, and program evaluation. Ability to analyze data using SAS, SPSS, R or equivalent
- Highly ethical, strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, self-motivated and productive.
Excellent benefits-health, 401k and generous PTO.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.