See all jobs in Denver CO
Job Location: Denver, CO
We are an organization that has established an outstanding reputation for quality, serving insurance industries by combining both insurance and software industry experts that understand and serve the client needs. We are successful because of our people.
Were data-driven. Curious. Were developers, modelers, engineers, architects, and analysts. We come from diverse backgrounds and careers, driven by the desire to make peoples lives better and easier with technology. We like technical learning and see story-telling as problem-solving. Relationships with one another and our clients are important to us, so we carry an attitude of professionalism and maturity in the office, reflective of the 30 years weve been in business, but we also know how to have fun!
We have offices in North Americas hippest cities: New York, Denver and Portland. Over instant messenger and video conference we work together, learn together, and laugh together.
Brief Summary of Responsibilities
- Designs, codes and deploys applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Create and execute test cases, reports and scripts to ensure validity and accuracy of work.
- Handles lifecycle of product data using standard software development methodologies.
- Review, understand and interpret written business documentation.
- Responsible forframework code, core projects and applications.
- Healthcare industry experience, especially claims processing and/or products and benefits management is a plus.
- High School Diploma required; College degree in Computer Science or closely related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years recent software development experience required.
- Angular 2
- HTML 5, CSS 3 are required
- Less CSS or similar pre-processors
- UX design experience is a plus
- Additional Pluses:
- Agile Methodologies
- Must actually be able to thinkthrough, understandand creating own code.
- Candidates will be given whiteboard exercises during onsite interviews.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates and facilitates professional communication skills by listening, writing, and speaking effectively.
- Establishes and maintains solid interpersonal relationships with clients and team members across all levels of an organization.
- Effective facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution abilities
- Ability to create and conduct presentations in a professional and confident manner to a variety of audiences.
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills. Pro-active ability to identify, assess, improve/refine and solve complex challenges, processes and/or situations.
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, team based environment while successfully handling competing and ever changing priorities and responsibilities.
- Creative self-starter with a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
- Advanced software proficiency utilizing various applications.
This is a fast paced and exciting world we operate in, where our talents are in high demand! This position may occasionally necessitate working additional hours and weekends outside of the employee's regular work schedule. The good news, we are humans, and we want you to be as well. We are flexible and supportive of all the life that happens!
- We do not offer or provideVisa sponsorship, whether it is to transfer, obtain, extend or renew, now or in the future, nor will we provide support STEM OPT extension if needed.
- Per Federal Law, you must submit documentation verifying your identity and your legal right to work in the United Stateswithin 3 business days of your first day of work for pay.
- We do not offer or provide relocation assistance.
- Based upon business needs, local and/or national US travel up to 5-10% may be required.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.