See all jobs in Boston MA
Job Location: Boston, MA
Weve been engaged by a mission driven education & technology client in Boston to help further build out their technology teams. Were searching for Full Stack Engineers who will help design and build back end systems that will drive their data focused systems. This small, financially stable company is experiencing strong/comfortable growth and adding talent to help keep up with the product demand. Along with professional growth and development that comes with joining this small (110 employees) growing company, employees also receive a competitive salary, yearend bonus, great insurance benefits as well as 401K plan with company match.
You are expected to take on vital initiatives and duties for the company, spark and lead discussion, and help establish the companys technical direction while providing timely and quality support and education across the organization. This is a tremendous opportunity to help build the engineering foundation of the company.
Skills and Experience
- At least 3-5 years of technical expertise, including recent engineering experience with high-performance, enterprise-facing websites and/or SaaS platforms.
- Demonstrated success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment.
- Values clean and elegant but pragmatic and effective software design.
- Ability to work hard while maintaining attention to detail, with a sense of urgency.
- Experience working within an Agile organization (scrum, lean, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Very strong communication skills; ability to communicate clearly both orally and verbally to audiences of varying technical knowledge.
Other tools & technologies that we utilize:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET programming
- Design patterns, OO concepts and applications, refactoring and Software as a Service (SaaS) development
- SQL Server (T-SQL, SSIS, query tuning and optimization)
- Web application development using IIS 7/7.5, CSS, HTML5
- Entity Framework
- SVN/Git, MSDeploy, CCNet, NAnt, NUnit
- CouchBase or other caching solutions
- Message-based or event-driven architectures
- Test automation frameworks (for example: Selenium, Fitnesse)
- ETL/MDM and data integration
- Scripting with Powershell or Python
- Mobile browser website development
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.