Huitt-Zollars, Inc. has an immediate career opportunity for an entry to mid-level Business Development Coordinator with a B.S. degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing or related field; equivalent experience will be considered. This is a full-time position that will operate in one of the Dallas, Fort Worth or Houston Downtown, Texas offices. The position is a good opportunity for a marketing professional interested in the AEC Industry.
HZ is a leading architectural, engineering and construction management firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Produce and coordinate production of company's business development materials, including qualification submittals, proposals and presentations for clients
- Cooperate in timely maintenance of systems for supporting business development efforts, including project data, biographical information and experience of key personnel, and photography
- Contribute to other communication tools such as in-house and external promotional materials and brochures; provide assistance to Managers and Principals in business development initiatives
- Coordinates with Principals, Market Sector Leads, and Managers to create and select content
- Works with consultants to collect their information
- Tracks deadlines and updates; Packages submittal and sends to client; Ensures final submittal includes all necessary information and meets client requirements
- Provides Principals, Market Sector Leads, and Managers with marketing materials as requested
- Bachelors' Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field; equivalent experience will be considered
- Entry to mid-level experience in marketing in the architecture/engineering field preferred; understanding of basic technical aspects of the A/E industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, be able to work well with others and work well under pressure
- Must be detail oriented, accurate in work, organized, capable of prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks on time, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Adept graphic design skills
- Proficient software skills including MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design)
- Ability to contribute to develop and implement winning proposal/presentation strategies
- Interest in architecture and design
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: D275
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 60-300.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.