See all jobs in Atlanta GA
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Operations Executive automotive service
You have prepared your entire career for this opportunity !!!
We have been retained to help our client find a unique executive in the automotive service industry. Our client is an acquisitor of automotive service center groups. If you are looking for greater career visibility you will like that this position reports directly to the President.
This is a dream opportunity for an automotive service industry leader who is both a strategic thinker as well a skilled tactician. This executive must be a leader who can help review the operations of future acquisitions, review and improve current service centers, oversee training, recruitment and other duties.
- Develops and administers business plan components with Managers designed to meet strategic objectives, improve service and foster growth of staff. Reviews performance against operating plans, analyzes market conditions and approves changes in plan directions. Implements better procedures and management methods.
- Develops, implements, supports and measures performance of necessary programs designed to achieve stated goals. Responsible for continuous quality improvement. Develops, reviews and analyzes KPIs and other reports, initiating adjustments and changes to operations where/when necessary. Keeps EVP and Administration group abreast of operations, determining and explaining variances in KPIs.
- Responsible for profitability includes : the implementation of potentially profitable short- and long-term programs and processes to optimize work flow. Ensures effective revenue attainment and cost control. Coordinates budgeting for income, operational and capital expenses, the development of and adherence to approved budgets for capital and operating income and expenses.
- Develops processes, policies and procedures to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Looks for new areas of growth and improvement; includes developing additional opportunities for the expansion of Repair Operations of various sizes, mobility, levels of services and degrees of specialization through a detailed analysis, planning, presentation and implementation process. Plans for and enacts business architecture and initiatives compatible with operations. Develops additional revenue streams which compliment operations as well as those designed to reduce overall expenses.
- Oversees the directors and managers as they carry out plans, measures results of the strategy and reports back to the President. In addition, oversight of selecting and/or approving selection and retention of qualified team members. Responsible for developing sales levels, goals and performance measures for Managers and team members. Identifies development and training opportunities for staff, recommends and holds directors and managers accountable for employee actions and communicate with employees on the progress of plans.
- Provides relevant information and performance feedback formally and informally to all staff on a regular basis through the use of techniques such as staff meetings, one-on-one discussions/coaching, counseling, performance evaluations, electronic means, etc. Conveys operational and strategic information to the President for appropriate follow up.
- Accountable for compliance to all quality standards established at the local and national level; includes member satisfaction goals. Coaches and counsels staff to ensure total member and team member satisfaction.
To help ensure a great fit for both the employee and employer, we are seeking candidates with the following experience/skills/traits
- Works with marketing and other business lines to develop and coordinate special opportunities for operations which maximize exposure and serve to benefit club/member operations. Ensures brand visibility, protection and support.
- Executive experience with automotive service centers
- Devotion to philosophy of continued improvement
- Superior leadership, management and organizational skills
- Must possess excellent decision-making, problem-solving, planning and human resources skills in order to contribute to the overall efforts of the management team objectives.
If you have a non-compete in your contract please review prior to contacting us to determine eligibility .
- BA/BS in business or related field plus technical training in automotive operations.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Ability to relocate to Atlanta
Executive compensation package a dream career opportunity awaits!!!
Please contact Lisa Jasensky from Automotive Personnel, LLC for confidential interview
216-767-5908 LisaJ@AutomotivePersonnel.Careers www.AutomotivePersonnel.Careers
Automotive Personnel, LLC is in its 29th year serving the automotive service industry!!!
KEY WORDS: automotive, service, executive, vice president, Atlanta,
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.