MUST HAVE HOSPITALITY INTERIOR DESIGN EXPERIENCEPremier interior design firm specializing in luxury residential and boutique hospitality design seeks an experienced and extremely well-qualified, senior-level designer, with strong managerial skills, to join their leadership.
- Identify and source interior finishes, plumbing, lighting, hardware, etc., in various design styles, budgets and schedules, in coordination with architectural and engineering teams
- Oversee and manage design staff in accordance with goals and requirements projects to their completion
- Sketch and/or draft design details, including furniture, elevations, etc.
- Present final designs to clients, project team, contractors and other concerned parties
- Create and develop 3D models, design material concepts, furnishings plans, client presentations and budget spreadsheets, using necessary software
- Produce final CD sets as needed for both residential and commercial projects
- Use Studio Designer to enter FF&E item information, RFQs, ordering, proposals, etc.
- Perform necessary research on codes and ADA regulations for all projects required
- Project manage the entire scope of residential, commercial and/or hospitality projects
- Liaise with receiving warehouse and clients through all phases of a projects installation
- Oversee construction administration and conduct on-site visits
- Manage a small team responsible for general office maintenance, by overseeing office organization, sample orders, library clean-up and general admin tasks, as required
- Cultivate excellent client relationships, from onboarding through project completion
- Create and maintain strong relationships with vendors, showrooms, galleries and artists
- Represent the company at all times, both internally and externally, in accordance with the companys values and ethics
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 10 to 12 years of experience working on high-end residential and/or commercial interior design projects
- Excellent SketchUp (SketchUp Layout preferred) and AutoCAD skills
- Mastery of industry standard CD set production (with AutoCAD & SketchUp Layout preferred)
- Ability to hand sketch furniture plans, layouts and perspectives
- Ability to create presentations and marketing material in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency using Studio Designer
- Demonstrated ability to accelerate in all aspects of the full interior design production cycle
- Strong knowledge of custom furniture design materials and processes is preferred
- Firm grasp of the business of interior design and a commitment to grow the firm
- Strong written and verbal communication and listening skills the ability to communicate clearly and the ability to present designs and ideas successfully
- Strong leadership skills with collaborative attitude with coworkers, clients, contractors and vendors, with a balanced and calm demeanor
- Ability to represent the company positively, both professionally and personally
- Possess a high-level of integrity and the ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Bachelors Degree (Masters Degree preferred) in Interior Design or Architecture
To apply for this Senior Interior Designer position, please submit your cover letter (listing salary history), resume, sample portfolio and references, as outlined below.
All experience, references and statements related to your application or candidacy are presumed to be truthful and accurate and are subject to validation. Providing false or misleading information, or omitting relevant information, may be grounds for the withdrawal of any application or candidacy. References from former peers and colleagues, rather than the employer itself, may be deemed insufficient and additional information may be required. Design Management Company has sole and exclusive discretion to determine whether the information provided by a candidate is sufficient.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.