Staff Surgical Pathology Position
Sante Consulting has recently been engaged to conduct a national search for an experienced Surgical Pathologist. Sante is the leading healthcare search firm, specializing in laboratory medicine and Pathology.
Thispathologistowned group of 5 is currently seeking a Fellowship trained Surgical Pathologist with 2-5 years of experience, and sub-specialty certified in Cytopathology (preferred but not required) to join their team. The new pathologist will cover and be the Medical Director for one community hospital. This pathology group and has served the community for over 40 years.Selected candidate will work with experienced pathologists in a supportive, congenial atmosphere.
- Board certified in Anatomical and Clinical Pathology
- Ability to perform surgical pathology, cytopathology and GI pathology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Daily sign-out volume 35-40 cases
- Mon-Fri 7am-4pm schedule with light call coverage
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits
The community is family friendly, safe and offersa good quality of life, low traffic, a modest cost of living, and excellent public and private schools.
All that you and your family need conveniently located close to a large metro area.
To be considered for this position please send a copy of your most recent CV and cover letter to:
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.