Lead Tool and Die Maker Northern Cincinnati Suburbs - Relocation Expense Available
2nd shift (6:15pm 5am)
A Die Maintenance Associate primarily ensures that damaged, progressive and transfer dies are repaired properly and in a timely manner, so that there is a minimization of downtime in the press department.
- Repair and maintain Progressive and Transfer dies.
- Perform preventative maintenance as needed.
- Diagnose and repair die problems during a production run.
- Conduct test runs to confirm parts meet specifications after repairs.
- Use forklifts and power jacks to transport dies to and from the tool room.
- Use of an overhead crane regularly.
- Clean and maintain area to ensure safety for all employees.
- Assist in other daily tool room duties and needs as necessary.
Experience, Education, and Skill Requirements
MUST HAVE proven ability to repair and maintain Progressive and Transfer Dies.
Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
Five or more years of tool making or die repair and maintenance.
Ability to run Mills, Lathes, Surface Grinders and any other tool room equipment.
Ability to TIG weld and hand work die parts using grinders and polishers.
Ability to read and understand blue prints.
Experience using metric system.
Ability to lift up to 75lbs. Must be able to operate in repetitive motions.
Ability to stand for entire shift Usually 8 to 12 hours
Frequent bending, lifting, twisting, stooping, and kneeling
Ability to work from 6:15 am 5:00 am Monday Friday. May work 6-8 hour work days on the weekend depending on business needs. (50-60 hours worked per week on average).
Exposed to heat at times during the summer months and cold weather during winter months.
Exposed to some processing oils from material and equipment.
Exposure to upper noise levels.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.