Program Manager - Collision Avoidance and Driver Assistance Electronics Automotive
The Program Manager will provide overall program leadership for the Automotive Electronicsprograms for a successful Tier 1 related to future Collision Warning and Driver Assistance programs
Extensive background in Program Management to lead a team to launch Driver Assistant Systems in various Levels of Automation. Experience with Electronics at Tier 1 companies required and experience in Driver Assistance, Clusters, Body Electronics, Chassis Electronics or any other electronics with Safety. Clusters or Body Controllers and with significant customer experience for all program-related matters is Needed. Managing Financials and Profit on programs will be viewed as highly desirable.
It is a program managerial position but requires an understanding of technical issues and responsible for directing and managing launching business and leading a cross-functional team during the development stage, ownership of the program management function through the life of the products, supporting new business development and customer product development activities for assigned customers.
The position also ensures that sufficient resources are allocated to the program to meet the program objectives.
This program manager will be the key customer contact for all program-related matters.Requirements
- A background in automotive electronics module program management is required.
- A four-year degree in Engineering (Software or Electrical preferred) is required, along with 5+ years of experience in automotive program management.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and feasibility, as well as a solid understanding of automotive design requirements are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working on global engineering teams preferred.
- Problem-solving skills on complex technicalelectronics,and a drive to meet timelines and manage multiple programs required.
- Proven program management skills
- High-level of general business acumen
- Strong business management ability, including P&L responsibility
- Ability to influence cross-functionally, both within the company and with external companies/clients
- Demonstrated leadership skills - ability to manage skilled indirect reports
- General management capabilities
- Advanced degree in Business and/or Engineering is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to brief senior management, the customer, and cross-functional teams
- Ability to plan and execute a robust risk management process to include identification, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, mitigation and contingency planning.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.