DIRECT HIRE FORLOGISTICS SPECIALIST
The ideal candidate must be great at multitasking, must be a team player, customer oriented, great with time management, adaptable, and trainable.
$40,000 to $50,000
- Manage shipments and transport of goods from the supplier
- Coordinate with third-party distribution center
- Track inbound and outgoing shipments at third-party distribution center
- Manage inventory levels while focusing on inventory reduction
- Analyze inventory data as compared to long and short term planning
- Handle customer returns & generate credit memos in QuickBooks
- Create purchase orders, receipt of goods, etc. in QuickBooks
- Generate reports using Excel
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Ability to problem solve
- Effective communication via phone, email, in person, etc.
- Mathematically inclined to solve problems
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Technical capabilities
- Associate or Bachelors degree or Equivalent Experience
- 2 + years of experience
- Knowledge of International Shipping
- Knowledge of Import/Export
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Good Communication Skills
- MS Office: Outlook, Word and Strong Excel Skills
- Bilingual HUGE PLUS!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.