Federal Presales Engineer Award-winning Technology Solutions Provider (Mid-Atlantic)
Award-winning full-cycle Technology Solution Provider (TSP) seeks Federal Presales Engineer to join its thriving Fed presales/sales team.
In business for 20+ years, this $500M TSP has won numerous (current) awards from entities such as CRN, Inc5000 and many others including a plethora of vendor/partner awards. They continue to grow at > 20% YOY.
Company provides technology solutions to Fed, Edu and some commercial customers, with Fed being primary business unit. They provide infrastructure, security, business continuity, data/storage, enterprise IT and staff augmentation solutions through their staff and vast technology partners. They are a one-stop shop to their customers.
Company has a vast array of Government contract vehicles and contracts in place, and an amazing culture with work/life balance being paramount.
Location: Remote Mid-Atlantic
- Fed team was 125% of goal in 2017, tracking same in 2018 set up for success!
- Largest, most profitable team in company!
- Many different Fed contracts in place (helps generate opps), many at beginning of multi-year
- On-going training and certifications, partner technology and 3rd party
- Midwest based-company (work ethic, smart, fair and reasonable)
- Amazing people and culture, true work/life balance (family oriented), work hard play hard
- High retention rate people love their job/company and dont leave
- Industry leader backed by many awards every year
- Huge, strong and broad partner channel portfolio
- Very mature resource teams: engineering and support, marketing, partner, sales readiness, data and research
- Freedom, feeling like working at a start-up-but with proven successful business you get to be part of, helping build and grow, given independence, respect and trust. Ability to feel like youre building something, controlling your futureyou dont get lost in the fray.
- Full comprehensive benefits: medical/health, 401k, PTO, etc.
The Fed Presales Engineers key role is to be a true IT Solutions Consultant, having keen ability to speak to IT transformation and to articulate technical solutions impact on mission requirements. The Fed Presales Engineer should be able to help the customer understand from a technology/business solution perspective - where they are today, were they are going, and how they will get there (i.e. road map). In order to accomplish this role, candidates must have a robust IT background that will enable them to hold discussions across a broad spectrum of technologies.
- The Fed Presales Engineer Mid-Atlantic- Carries a core Competency as a Security Engineer risk mgmt framework (RMF/NIST), complexities of Federal/DoD security solutions and accreditation requirements, including various security solutions such as Cisco security, RSA security, SPLUNK, Micro Focus/ArcSight, SIEM tools.
- 5 years experience as presales engineer, systems engineer or related role
- Knowledge/experience in Fed space, challenges, programs, etc
- Focus on IT modernization with customer biz decisions, problems, etcnot just technical speeds and feeds
- Ability to manage own business as a business
- Independent, biz savvy, drives business, gets the technical win
- Drive relationships with vendor/peers, know that everything theyre doing is for purpose of extracting customer requirements/issues and providing proper solutions.
- Hyper customer focused!
- Ability to find opportunities in customer accounts and take them to sales partners
$100k-$150k base/$130k-$180k+ OTE (based on experience/fit/success)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.