See all jobs in Tulsa OK
Job Location: Tulsa, OK
MATERIALS MANGER COMPANY PROFILE:
Career Development Partners is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader.
If selected, you'll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success.
This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations.
MATERIALS MANGER BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits include:
- 401k with match
MATERIALS MANGER IMPACT:
Responsible for the planning, directing, supervising, and monitoring of production planning, shop scheduling, master scheduling, and controlling operations to achieve production goals and conform with delivery date commitments. Will participate in planning and establishing overall production objectives with consideration given to existing workload, orders, stock and parts requirements, shipping dates, sales forecasts, total quantity management concepts, etc. Oversees the procurement of materials, components, supplies and services essential to the operation of the Company, including raw materials, manufactured items, fabrications and labor from machine shops.
MATERIALS MANGER DETAILS:
- Organizes, formulates, and prepares master schedule to conform with deliver dates, manufacturing capacities, available manpower, etc., and maintain conformity with schedules.
- Directs, coordinates, and expedites detailed scheduling, machine loading, production order and routing, material requisition preparation, and the systematic release of orders to the manufacturing department, and maintain conformity with schedules.
- Supervises and expedites rush orders, material shortages, etc.; reviews schedules to eliminate delays, engineering changes, revised shipment dates, cancellations, etc.
- Coordinates with Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales, and Quality Assurance on schedules, production methods, materials, and designs to resolve day-to-day production problems.
- Oversees, negotiates and directs all purchasing activities of materials, components, supplies, and services including manufactured items, fabrication and labor from machine shops, and insure the quality of materials/services received.
MATERIALS MANGER BACKGROUND:
- 5-10 years experience in manufacturing required
- Purchasing experience preferred
MATERIALS MANGERNEXT STEPS:
Apply now and your application will come directly to me.
MATERIALS MANGER Tulsa, OK
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.