Director of Operations Landscape Construction
As the Director of Operations, you will roll up their sleeves to aggressively grow profitability and performance landscape projects.
Operations: Build a high growth organization and manage all resources and projects to promote revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Create and implement best practices, strategies, technology, performance metrics and constantly improve projects and processes to maximize revenue and profitability while ensuring overall project quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and ensure that all jobs are completed according to contract, within budget, on time and to customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports and schedules on a regular basis.
- Overcome operational challenges, develop key performance goals and metrics, monitor and track results.
- Create a safe and efficient work environment including projects and equipment for employees and clients.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and applied practical expertise of landscape construction as well as some maintenance with ability to roll up your sleeves and work when necessary.
- Create organized, clean, safe and efficient project work environment.
- Establish and achieve revenue, profit, production and safety goals, prepare subcontractor contracts, control costs, obtain necessary permits, make final inspection and participate in bid process and new business development creating demand by demonstrating expertise and effective problem solving.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all challenges, complaints and emergencies including safety incidents, vehicle accidents, property damage, personal injuries and natural disasters.
- Demonstrate a high regard for client and architect relationships, retention, and opportunities for long term growth.
- Develop client relationships, improve retention and contract renewals and other opportunities for long term growth.
Financial: Manage financial aspects including budgets, cost controls, contracts, equipment, materials, forecasting, labor and other expenses.
- Implement best practices for managing financial aspects, reports, tracking performance and implementing long term corrective actions to increase revenue and profitability.
- Execute and monitor all projects to ensure full performance, compliance with budgets and customer satisfaction.
- Recommend and purchase capital equipment, vehicles, tools and inventory.
- Maximize effective use of all assets, technology and purchases.
Leadership: Manage, train and mentor to form a high performing, results oriented team focused on growth and best practices to meet or exceed established goals and completing projects on time, within budget, safely, profitably and to the customers satisfaction.
- Share our passion for performance, customer service, growth, revenue and profitability by leading, motivating and working with each person to maximize their contribution and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Communicate and collaborate with senior management and other departments.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience managing Landscape Construction and Maintenance projects and personnel with a track record of best practices, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- A proven track record of completing projects on time, within budget, safely, and to the satisfaction of the client by effectively managing the field team, subcontractors and resources.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.