The Underwood Edge is seeking candidates for 3 exciting Product Manager roles. Experience in the healthcare industry is highly preferred. However, an insurance background is acceptable if candidates do not have healthcare industry experience.Qualified candidates who seek a career with a fast-growing, Atlanta-based company should apply immediately.As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies (pricing, policy attributes, and customer retention) related to our existing insurance business (healthcare benefits) and planning, development, and introduction of new, customer-relevant products to enhance the customers experience and grow our business profitably.
- Manage profit and loss for assigned states
- Establish relationships with state regulators
- Evaluate and implement price level adjustments by state to maintain profitability
- Work cross-functionally to implement
- Work with actuarial to improve risk rating through enhancements to the rating algorithm (factors, interactions, relativities)
- Work with underwriting and claims to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our underwriting process.
- Analyze competition and identify market opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to implement new products
- Effectively analyze performance metrics and direct organization accordingly
- Manage state rate filings
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must have a bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related emphasis or equivalent; post-graduate degree such as an MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager in standard, non-standard (or both) environments
- Experience with healthcare insurance product management preferred
- Experience with insurance product management is also acceptable
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical candidates who enjoy working with data and can look at different data elements and formulate a business case
- Superior business acumen
- Familiarity with multivariate modeling
- Familiarity with standard industry software tools
- Familiarity with DOI filings and compliance
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.