Hybrid Powertrain Controls/Calibration Engineer - 2967
Auburn Hills, MI - Full Time
Productive Resources(www.prhires.com)is seeking acandidateto be part of our engineering team at our customer's facility in Auburn Hill, MI. As a member of our team, the selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of calibrating a hybrid powertrain for a passenger car as well as for light-duty applications. Technical areas will include optimizing the calibration of an advanced hybrid transmission in a powertrain test cell as well as in prototype vehicles. You will be integrated within a calibration team of an OEM and will have on-going customer communication with OEM on-site personnel.
This is a full-time position that is indefinite in duration with theopportunityof professional growth, and additional opportunities within our organization.
- Supporting general hybrid powertrain calibration tasks and interfacing with Project Engineers and Technicians.
- Prepare and present project data internally and to the customer.
- Knowledge regarding state-of-the-art gasoline engines, transmissions and high voltage battery systems as they are all utilized within a hybrid vehicle.
- Experience with advanced calibration tools, such as ETAS INCA, and controls development tools, such as MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- Controls development tool experience with MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- Production engine and transmission calibration skills and experience.
- Solid theoretical knowledge of state-of-the-art gasoline combustion engines.
- Demonstrated team working skills.
- Exceptional customer communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience in related positions.
- Willingness to work with customers on-site.
- BSME or BSEE minimum required.
- Gasoline engine emission calibration experience would be beneficial as well
Why work for Productive Resources? Productive Resources has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 2001. Our primary focus is project-based product development of off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining, recreational, industrial, and special machines.
Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
Our engineering staff is located both at our Technical Center in Waterloo, IA, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S.
We Offer CompetitiveBenefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.