At Weris, Inc., our mission is to empower our clients to make sound strategic and operational decisions through superior analytics and business intelligence, communications, publication development, and logistics support. Our effective strategy for doing that is by hiring top talent.
With a continued goal of keeping all customers pleased with our level of service and commitment to the industry, we offer a progressive approach to working with Weris, Inc. We are further expanding our offerings into theCambridge, MA, area and are looking to connect qualified professionalsto outstandingCommunication Servicesopportunities within transportation logistics.Sample functional specialties within this group include the following:
Communication Strategy Development and Stakeholder Engagement
- Develop research approaches and detailed plans, conduct market research and stakeholder analysis, develop measurable communications goals, strategies, implementation plans and related material, and prototyping potential communications collateral
- Travel to and facilitate meetings, focus groups and workshops designed to gather stakeholder input and inform them about potential communications strategies and outreach activities
- Identify potential meeting participants, create agendas, capture feedback, and coordinate logistics to facilitate discussions and exercises with target audiences
- Provide writing and editing support for multiple transportation related jobs
- Assist in the production of print and visual communications materials including: brochures, fact sheets, presentations, reports, website content and social media outlets
- Adhere to Section 508 standards while developing and producing print and visual content
- Develop educational videos
Weris is looking to make contingent offers to candidates at varying levels but with more of an immediate need to connect with Senior level professionals having the following credentials:
- Master's degree in one of the functional specialties AND Minimum of 8 years of experience in a specialty area/s
- Or Bachelor's degree in one of the functional specialties AND Minimum of 10 years of experience in a specialty area/s
- Minimum of 5 years of intensive project management experience in a specialized transportation/logistics area as it relates to Communications work
- Preferred minimum of 4-5 years (out of 8-10 years) of experience must involve project management responsibilities for a large task or several small tasks involving complex transportation/logistics issues
Qualified Candidates please submit resume for consideration.
Weris, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.