Project Engineer - Diesel
Auburn Hills, MI - Full Time
Productive Resources(www.prhires.com)is seeking acandidateto be part of our engineering team at our customer's facility in Auburn Hills, MI. As a member of our team, the selected candidate you will be responsible for supporting the creation and calibration of OBD systems as well as validation and certification activities performed on-road as well as on chassis and engine dynos. Work with highly motivated individuals from across the globe on a variety of engines, vehicles and markets, the Project Engineer will be able to grow their scope of experience with technology used across the globe. This Project Engineer position requires a highly motivated individual with the eagerness to learn and make a positive contribution.
This is a full-time position that is indefinite in duration with theopportunityof professional growth, and additional opportunities within our organization.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Professional communication skills to interact with clients
- Basic understanding of OBD regulatory requirements CARB, EU-OBD, EPA-OBD, WWH-OBD
- Experience in the OBD calibration and certification process preferred
- Strong fundamentals in Diesel engine operation
- Strong fundamentals in exhaust aftertreatment systems
- Knowledge on basic engine and aftertreatment calibration process
- Experience in the field of automotive sensors and actuators
- Vehicle testing and emissions characterization skills
- Strong in diesel engine combustion emissions and performance criteria's
- Knowledge of control system operation and optimization techniques
- Knowledge on engine setup in test cell
- Knowledge on vehicle and engine interaction
- Knowledge of calibration tools such as INCA, ATI-VISION, CALDESK, CANalyzer
- Knowledge of handling test environments such as MATLAB/SIMULINK
- Skilled in handling MS-Word, Excel, Project, Outlook
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field.
- Relevant course work and in-depth knowledge.
- Calibration and / or development experience with diesel engines.
Why work for Productive Resources?
Productive Resources has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 2001. Our primary focus is project-based product development of off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining, recreational, industrial, and special machines.
Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
Our engineering staff is located both at our Technical Center in Waterloo, IA, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S.
We Offer CompetitiveBenefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.