Project Engineer Diesel Calibration
Auburn Hills, MI - Full Time
Productive Resources(www.prhires.com)is seeking acandidateto be part of our engineering team at our customer's facility in Auburn Hills, MI. As a member of our team, the selected candidate you will execute diesel combustion research and development projects in the commercial engine development group. This group is responsible for internal and customer projects ranging from Medium Duty, Heavy Duty, Industrial and Large Engines for locomotive, marine, power generation and other applications.
This is a full-time position that is indefinite in duration with theopportunityof professional growth, and additional opportunities within our organization.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in diesel engine calibration.
- Strong knowledge in thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and internal combustion engines.
- Strong knowledge of diesel combustion process.
- Strong knowledge of diesel aftertreatment systems.
- Experience using commercially available calibration tools (INCA, etc.).
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated focus on quality and timeliness.
- BSME Minimum, masters or Ph.D.
- Experience with GT-Power / GT-Suite.
Why work for Productive Resources?
Productive Resources has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 2001. Our primary focus is project-based product development of off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining, recreational, industrial, and special machines.
Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
Our engineering staff is located both at our Technical Center in Waterloo, IA, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S.
We Offer CompetitiveBenefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.