Project Engineer Controls System
Auburn Hills, MI - Full Time
Productive Resources(www.prhires.com)is seeking acandidateto be part of our engineering team at our customer's facility in Auburn Hills, MI. As a member of our team, the selected candidate will work on a wide scope of electronic applications and strategies for engine control system development. The application areas include diesel engines, gasoline engines and exhaust aftertreatment management. The scope of work will vary widely. It will include development of prototype ECU for engine management, working on strategy development to meet specific control requirements and development of rapid prototype control systems. Hands-on experience with integrating hardware and software systems will enable one to gain significant knowledge in cutting edge automotive technology as well as state-of-the-art automotive control architecture.
This is a full-time position that is indefinite in duration with theopportunityof professional growth, and additional opportunities within our organization.
- Strong control system development background.
- Ability to understand and interpret strategy development requests.
- Strong knowledge of real-time control design methods.
- Strong knowledge of control theory and application-specific design development.
- Well-versed in designing appropriate control algorithms for MIMO concepts.
- Good knowledge of state-of-the-art sensors and actuators in the automotive industry.
- Good knowledge of state-of-the-art electronic control system architecture.
- Strong working knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK, C and C++, and dSPACE.
- Rapid control prototyping knowledge.
- Understanding of electronic control system functioning and architecture.
- Basic diesel and gasoline engine and aftertreatment understanding.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Professional communication skills to interact with clients.
- Strong fundamentals in Diesel engine operation.
- Strong fundamentals in exhaust aftertreatment systems.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechatornics Engineering, or related field.
- Understanding of the following tools used in automotive applications
- ETAS INCA
- ATI Vision
- Vector CANape, CANalyzer
- Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of OBD regulatory requirements.
- Candidates with masters degree.
- Experience in automotive industry.
Why work for Productive Resources?
Productive Resources has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 2001. Our primary focus is project-based product development of off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining, recreational, industrial, and special machines.
Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
Our engineering staff is located both at our Technical Center in Waterloo, IA, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S.
We Offer CompetitiveBenefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.