See all jobs in Stevensville MI
Job Location: Stevensville, MI
Sr. Control Engineer - Robotics|
Job Summary of the Sr. Control Engineer - Robotics:
Senior level Control Engineer with Robotics experience is needed to play a key role forresearch and test innovative control methodologies for robotic systems for one ofour clients in Michigan area.This client is a global player in the filed of mechatronic devices and are continually developing new and exciting technologies. In this role you will be responsible for the development of theMATLAB simulations of proposed control methodologies to demonstrate viability and identify potential improvements and optimizations. If you skilled in MATLAB and Simulink programming and come along withPID/ state space based real-time control system design methodology experience, then this opportunity is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Control Engineer - Robotics:
- Performresearch and test innovative control methodologies for robotic systems
- Development ofMATLAB simulations of proposed control methodologies to demonstrate viability and identify potential improvements and optimizations
- Work on proof of concept withdetailed functional descriptions forthe broader development team.
- Collaborate withElectro-mechanical engineers to developmanipulatorand actuator designs
- Work with other cross functional teams forproduct life cycle starting fromplan, design, implementation, verification, and validation
Qualifications of the Sr. Control Engineer - Robotics:
- Masters or Ph.D.from in electrical, computer or mechanical field focused onrobotics or controls
- At least 2 years of experience inMATLAB and Simulink programming withcontrol simulation
- Strong background in Math and Physics
- Experience in PID/ state space based real-time control system design methodology and best practices.
- 2+ years of experience incontrols engineering focused onR&D projects.
- Experience withC++ and Object Oriented development
- Experience in robotic motion control, path planning, force control with boundary constraints.
- R&D development experience in a regulated industry, such as medical devices
- In-depth UML and expanded knowledge of C++11 features is a BIG PLUS
Compensation of the Sr. Control Engineer - Robotics:
Salary Range: 65 to 105K (depending on experience)
Location: Stevensville, MI
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only.NO OPT/F1will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas may be helpful:-control,controls,algorithm,Robotics,R&D, "Research and Development",surgical,MATLAB, Simulink, Simulation, "proof-of-concept",manipulator,actuator,ABET,PID, "state space", RTOS, "Real Time Operating System", C++, "Object Oriented", "motion control", "path planning", "force control", Math, Physics
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.