Embedded Software Design Engineer Medical Devices
Job Summary of theEmbedded Software Design Engineer Medical Devices:
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be part of a team developing Electronic Control Systems for advanced world class medical devices,this is an intense fast paced environment of super high performers.We need a top preforming Embedded Software Engineer to play a key role in our Clients software driven electro-mechanical systems comprised of: motors and controls, power components, wireless networking, GUI interfaces and integrated mechatronic systems. You will play a vital role in the total system design as part of an advanced New Product Development Team (NPD). As such you will be responsible for the full product development life cycle. This is a health care product in the medical device industry.
This is an opportunity to grow your career with an innovative company and if you have solid experience in design and development of complex systems then this position is well suited to you. You will also be very hands on with the products you develop so if you love "doing it all" this you will be very fulfilled in this role.
Qualifications of the Embedded Software Design Engineer Medical Devices:
- BSEE,BSCE or similar degree, Advance Degree Preferred
- 3+ years of solid software development experience, in C/C++ is a MUST HAVE
- Expertise in object-oriented development, and code generators is a PLUS
- Expert in Drivers, RTOS and testing is a MUST HAVE
- Solid background in HW/SW integration is MUST HAVE
- MUST HAVE a passion for hands work with logic analyzers, scopes, simulators etc.
- Experience in all phases of full life cycle from requirements to production.
- Experience in these or similar development tools: Perforce, Parasoft, Doxygen and Cockpit.
The Job Requirements for the Embedded Software Design Engineer Medical Devices:
- Work from Specificatin level thru full product development
- Debug SW and HW at higher levels w diagnostic tools
- Testing and validation of the design
- Act as SW technical Lead from Architecture thru design and build
Optimal candidate: An Engineer who has worked on Complex Real TimeSystems in a software development capacity from ANY industry.
Location: Stevensville, MI
Travel: As required (Up to 10%)
Benefits and Relocation: World Class
Salary: 75,000-115,000 plus bonuses
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT/F1will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas may be helpful:- "medical technology", "healthcare technology", embedded, Design, development, "medical device", "motor controls", programming, C, C++, PADS, "Orcad Layout", Orcad, "board level digital design", hardware, software, firmware, FPGA, FET, motors, VFD, "Variable Frequency Drives", "servo drives", "servo motors", stepper motors, Altium, Matlab, Simulink, NPD, BMS, SOC, lithium batteries, Electromechanical, Mechatronics,
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.