StepBeyond Solutions Inc -Our client is aggressively seeking a Senior SMT ProcessEngineer.
The Official Career Partner ofEMSinsider, The #1 LinkedIn group for Electronics Manufacturing
StepBeyond Solutions Inc is the leader in Executive Search and Technical Recruiting for Electronics Manufacturers. StepBeyond.com has been the premier online EM recruiting site since 1997.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- SMT equipment,programming printers, SPI, pick and place, reflow and AOI.
- creating and debugging oven reflow profiles.
- Class 1 3 IPC and J-STD
- writing pre and post build DFM reports.
- Defect review/root cause analysis with resolution.
- Selective and Wave solder experienceprogramming and technical support.
- Ability to interpret 2D x-ray images and5DX images. (programming is a plus).
- Knowledge of label creation programming and understanding of bar-codes.
- Experience with Stencil Design using gerberCAD andother design tools.
- Experience with Rework processes. Hot Air, BGA repair, Wash/PCA cleaning and routine solder iron rework.
- AutoCAD or Solid works experience/knowledge.
- Able to interpret assembly and fab drawings and the requirement within.
- Able to work directly with customers engineering group to improve designs and enhance processes.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates and/or B.A., B.S., Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
- 5 plus years in same or similar industry.
- positive Customer Service skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical background with the understanding of circuit card and box build assemblies.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.