Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS
Job Summaryof theEmbedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
Embedded Software Engineer is required to play a key role in the design and development of theECU software forAdvanced Driver Assistance System for our client in Michigan area.This is a stable, growing company offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. If you haveEmbedded or real-time software and device driver development experience, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of theEmbedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
- Design, implementation, and testing ofmodular embedded software for16/32/64 bit multicore microcontroller based ADAS ECU products.
- Evaluation ofchange requests, analyzingissues andperform basic functions of software design, code and test on new features.
- Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements
- Ensurethe quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements.
- Collaborate with Product development teams located in various locations.
- Work with Software Lead for project planning, tracking and oversight by providingregular updates of assigned task progression
- Work on various tools such asDOORS,Enterprise Architect andInfineon Aurix Microcontroller tools such asCompiler, Emulator, Simulator,QAC, Tasking Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, and MKS Source Integrity, Autosar Builder, and Davinci Configurator.
- Establish and adhere to estimates in project work plan and adopt the changes insoftware release schedules.
- Share thecurrent status,relevant data andconstructive opinion at various meetings when reauired
Qualifications of theEmbedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
- Bachelors degree inComputer orElectrical Engineering, Masters preferred.
- 3+ years of experience inEmbedded or real-time software development in automotive, aerospace, medical, or other industries.
- MUST HAVE strong knowledge ofmodern electronic control circuits andmulticore microcontrollers
- MUST BE skilled inC language, Real Time Operating Systems, software design methodologies andassembly languages.
- Experience withC and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers.
- Experience in development of device driver such asFlash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, etc.
- Experience withElectronic test equipment such asoscilloscope, function generator, power supply, etc.
- Experience working withEmbedded software tools, debuggers and cross compilers etc.
- Experience in developing embedded software for FordNetwork Operating System will be preferred.
- Experience with industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector Tools such as Davinci Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela, will be preferred.
Compensation of theEmbedded Software Engineer - ADAS:
Salary Range: $80,000-110,000/year (Aligned with knowledge and experience)
Location: Southeast MI
Travel: As required
Relocation Assistance: Available
Visa Sponsorship: TN visa, Permanent Resident, and US Citizen only. (NO OPT/H1B will be considered)
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - "electronic control circuits", "multicore microcontrollers", "Real Time Operating Systems", RTOS, "assembly languages", "software design",ADAS", ECU, "Engine Control Unit", "Advanced Driver Assistance", "software development", "change requests", DOORS,"Requirements Management", "Enterprise Architect", "Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools",Compiler,Emulator,Simulator,QAC, "Tasking Compiler",iSYSTEM,WinIdea, "MKS Source Integrity", "Autosar Builder", "Davinci Configurator", "driver development",Flash,EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC,oscilloscope, "function generator", "power supply"debuggers, "cross compilers"
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.