See all jobs in Findlay OH
Job Location: Findlay, OH
This opportunity is with a leader in the snack food and bakery manufacturing industry. Their culture focuses on continuous improvement, with a need for leaders and workers who want to improve efficiency, reduce waste, and enjoy finding ways to add value. The company is recognized as a world class manufacturer by its peers. Despite challenges faced by food manufacturers in the United States, this company has experienced vast amounts of growth in a short time period, offering applicants an attractive opportunity.
Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
Job Summary:Responsible for all mixing, baking, forming and packaging activities as required to safely produce quality products with the most efficient use of labor and materials on the appropriate/scheduled shifts and lines. Supervise assigned team of employees (20) twenty (80) eighty employees/ shift. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these employees. Also, directly supervise non-supervisory (lead) employees.
- Two-year college degree in business or related field preferred.
- (2) Two (3) Threeyears supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment with Bakery or Food Manufacturing experience as a large plus.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficient in Kronos timekeeping system and SAP both pluses.
- Excellent communication, conflict management, decision-making, motivational and organizational skills required.
- Strong self-confidence and leadership skills required.
- Basic mechanical skills required.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Essential Skills for Success:
Consider This Before Applying:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
- Achieves results.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.