See all jobs in Memphis TN
Job Location: Saint Louis, MO
PROJECT ENGINEER SENIOR CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING
Client is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking a Senior Project Engineer as a key contributor for a high profile role. You will report to the Engineering Manager and will be working with a dynamic group of engineers. In this role, you will provide engineering support for plant-wide project activities such as cost reduction, utilities conservation, new product development, and process optimization.
Salary up to $125,000 Plus Bonus, Benefits, & Paid Relocation to the Southern USA
As Senior Project Engineer, youll need documented experience with Projects & Capital Projects up to 5 million dollars, managing multiple projects simultaneously and their respective estimate schedules and budgets. Youll need to be experience with MOC, Process Flow Diagrams, Piping, Instrument diagrams, Material and Energy Balances, and ASME Code Standards.
As the Senior Project Engineer, your responsibilities will be to develop and implement capital projects and technical improvement programs that will improve yield & reduce costs. Working closely with Process Engineers as well as Maintenance, youll also support infrastructure repair or expansion project activities.
As you have experience in project leadership with both batch and continuous processes for manufacturing chemicals, youll develop project scopes and capital estimates for modifications and existing processes. Youll also be responsible for the management of several projects simultaneously, including ensuring proper cost management, schedule adherence, contractor coordination, and safe performance criteria.
This Senior Project Engineering position requires understanding of and compliance with all safe work practices and environmental regulations such as OSHA & PSM.
Salary for this Chemical Engineering position is up to $125,000. Additionally, there is a bonus, excellent big company benefits and a generous paid relocation program to the Southern USA. Youll be near several lakes with access to some of the best fishing around! Lower cost of living, temperate weather, gracious southern charm, antiquing, & great neighborhoods. Youll have access to the bright lights of the big city and all its fine amenities such as museums, festivals, sports, & higher education. If you hunt turkey, rabbit, duck, or deer, then this will be a great area to live. Easy drive to the Gulf beach or mountains. Lovely place to live & raise a family.
Requirements for this Chemical Engineer role:
TO APPLY: Email resumes to THIS EMAIL OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a Process Industry
- Experience in project Engineering and Process Design and improvements
- Experience in developing material and energy balances to optimize yields
- Experiences in translating laboratory scale processes to pilot or full production scale
- Experience in writing technical specifications for vendors, scope description and preparing capital requests.
- Experience tracking Project performance metrics: schedule, budget and performance
- YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN A CHEMICAL PROCESS TYPE INDUSTRY such as: Specialty Chemicals, Pharmaceutical Intermediates, Pulp & Paper, Refinery, Polymers, etc.
- Must be able to work in the USA without sponsorship as client company cannot sponsor
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years experience and are C.P.C.s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.