See all jobs in Huntsville AL
Job Location: Columbus, OH
Salary Up To $90,000 + Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Mid-South USA
Our growing client is seeking a Product Engineer for their Mid-South manufacturing facility. In this role, you will be responsible for leading team efforts of engineering design, development, and the support of new and existing products. There is room to grow your career here!
Youll be actively involved making sure the product is conforming to the design intent through product prints, processes, specifications, and control plans.
- Provide engineering support
- Monitor production
- Develop and maintain product DFMEAs, Product Verification Plans, & Parts Lists
- Assist in New Product Launches
- Prepare and present product concept and test proposals to customers
- Provide assistance to warranty returns by determining root cause issues and provide corrective measures
- Initiate and manage investigations using performance audits, tear-down analysis, DOEs , 8Ds and design reviews to maintain product function and conformance
- Troubleshoot equipment, assist in layouts for integration of new products into existing plant areas and develop FMEA and Flow Charts
- Contribute to the plants continuous improvement culture with cost reduction
Salary $75,000 - $90,000 + Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Mid-South! This lovely area provides a great escape from the city life to incredibly scenic forests, rivers, and lakes. You can hike, canoe, fish, swim, camp out, and be one with nature. All with temperate weather, charming people and the lower cost-of-living found in the southern region of the USA. Solid schools, fine shopping, antiquing, festivals, and museums.
Minimum Requirements for this Product Engineering position:
TO APPLY: Email resumes to THIS EMAIL OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years experience in engineering in an automotive facility
- Good Organizational and Project Management skills
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Controls (SPC)
- Experience using CAD Software (AutoCad preferred)
- Working knowledge of PLC Programming
- Experience with Continuous Improvement and Cost Saving Projects
- Experience and/or Knowledge of Automotive industry standards to include: SOR, APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEA, Flow Charts, TS 16949, ETC.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years experience and are C.P.C.s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.