My client's engineering team works on a set of unique and exciting challenges innovating and delivering personalized, Programmatic Direct Mail. They process billions of events, store terabytes of information, and send millions of relevant and meaningful offers from brands consumers love. They focus the bulk of our technical efforts in three areas:
- The Address Graph uses distributed data and graph processing to create connections between online browsing activity and physical location in a privacy compliant, consumer-centric fashion.
- The Mail Decisioning Engine uses machine learning and predictive analytics to determine an ideal recipient for an offer, and manages delivery intelligence for each personalized mail piece.
- The data warehouse delivers real-time insights for brands on campaign effectiveness utilizing first and third-party data.
- Architect and build the software to scale a fast-growing, disruptive first-mover company
- Collaborate with product managers and team members to gather requirements, design, and develop solutions within an agile environment.
- Participate in code reviews and help maintain high standards of code quality
- Stay up to date with relevant technologies to create an exceptional product
- At least 6 years of professional programming experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing concurrent applications in Java or Scala
- Expertise in automated testing: TDD, unit, functional and mocking frameworks.
- Expertise in SQL and one or more relational databases.
- Highly proficient in Scala and/or Java, release management, Code coverage, virtualenv and testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Docker, monitoring, and alerting tools
- Comprehensive understanding of computer science fundamentals and design patterns
- Expertise in the Hadoop Ecosystem (e.g. Spark, HDFS, Hive, HBase, Impala, etc).
- Experience with AWS cloud computing technologies (e.g. EMR, CloudWatch, etc).
- Expertise in data modeling and database design.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.