Are you a dynamic leader looking to join agrowing manufacturer?
This is aphenomenalopportunity where you will report directly to the Technical Director and be
responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory and customer quality requirements, the Elkhart ISO system and certification, quality-related customer support, and overall management of the North American & European Union Quality department.
Reporting To This Position: Quality Engineers, Quality Supervisors and/or Quality Technicians
**Benefitsfor this leadership position include a bonus incentive , insurance that begins on the first of the month following your hire month, and so much more!**
Requirements include ...
We offer a great relocation package - we have a contract with a company that handles relocation.
- College graduate with Bachelors degree in Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Engineering or related technical discipline. Masters degree preferred.
- Automotive experience preferred
- Strong leadership capability required.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Quality Assurance or related field
- Proven record of creativity and developing innovative solutions to highly complex technical requirements.
- Demonstrated record of building and maintaining effective working relationships with customers, peers, subordinates and management
- Very strong communication skills, to include spoken, written and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Team leader with skills to motivate and mentor team members
- Ability to quickly analyze data and make time-sensitive decisions
- Strong problem-solving and root cause analysis methodologies
- Knowledge of recognized Quality and Engineering systems, including as a minimum: APQP , PPAP, Process Flow Chart, PFMEA, DFMEA, Control Plan, MSA, SPC & Problem Solving (e.g. 8D)
- Experience in manufacturing and/or tooling design
- Experience in Quality Management System and System audits
- 6 sigma experience (Green Belt & above)
- Experience in ISO 9001 and TS-16949
- Metrology, GD&T, measurement technology, and gauge design
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Ability to lead in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!
Talent Source Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Recruiting Firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.