See all jobs in Cleveland OH
Job Location: Cleveland, OH
Company is looking for a positive and high energy experienced engineer to be a part of a team to perform engineering tasks related to design, analysis, test, and integration of complex machines & systems for manufacturing. Company highly values people that display teamwork, initiative, honesty and personal integrity, and have a passion for engineering. For individuals that like facing new engineering and problem-solving challenges, this position is a great fit.
- Project leader and company resource for mechanical system design and development
- Develop mechanical system design solutions based on engineering principles and involvement solutions to customers
- Provide technical support to external and internal customers
- Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases
- Responsible for project success whether project leader or as part of project team
- Support sales team in pre-sales technical concept and budgeting activities
- Interpret client requirements, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems, and ensure solutions are implemented accurately and in budget
- Provide critical review and guidance to teammates analysis and design.
- Capable of critical thinking, designing and solving customer equipment needs to ensure success of project
- Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design
- Create and finalize designs using SolidWorks to meet project requirements.
- Create accurate Bill of Materials
- Define equipment and parts for external suppliers
- Oversee project workflow and support internal and external resources to ensure timely delivery of projects, expected quality and allotted budget
- Mechanical design of customized solutions including motor sizing, electrical routing and other mechanical systems (electrical and systems designs would be a plus)
- Support manufacture, build and validation processes
- Create customer documentation
- Applicants must be US Citizens
- A Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar degree)
- 5+ years related job experience
- Proficient in SolidWorks software
- Expert level knowledge of mechanical design and application in automated industrial equipment design. Prefer to have experience with 100+ component level equipment assemblies.
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills, able to work independently or in team environment
- Efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company and customer goals
- Proactive, resourceful and highly motivated with good communication skills and ability to work in high output environment
- Ability to balance multiple projects with proven track record
- Minimal travel as required to support projects
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.