See all jobs in Cincinnati OH
Job Location: Bowling Green, KY
Supplier Quality Engineer Global Automotive Parts Manufacturer
Salary Up To $85,000 + Excellent Benefits & Relocation Package to our Southern facility
We are seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer for a highly-automated state-of-the-art automotive parts manufacturing facility. This growing global team focused company is seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer on their way up, as there is opportunity for growth and advancement - your opportunity to be a part of a great team!
Primary function will be to monitor and communicate quality issues for purchased components and assemblies from containment through 8-D closure. The SQE is also an integral part of the PPAP sample verification and documentation management system.
Youll need to be effective at defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions. You will need to be proficient in general business correspondence and demonstrate excellent communications skills.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Implementation ofcustomer quality requirements & maintaining the integrity for quality processes and procedures
- Work with the new product developments
- Work with Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Process Flow, Corrective Action Process,andProblem Solving Methodologies (5-Why, 8D, etc.)
- Ensure part quality requirements and issues are communicated effectively to suppliers
- Demonstrate quality principles, systems, measurement and statistical techniques
- Organize and maintain supplier PPAP database.
The salary range for this Supplier Quality Engineering position is up to $95,000 plus Excellent Benefits & Relocation Package to our Southern facility. The lovely area provides a great escape from the city life to incredibly scenic forests, rivers, and lakes. All with temperate weather, charming people and the lower cost-of-living found in the southern region of the USA. Youll have a generous relocation package to move you and the family. Solid schools, fine shopping, antiquing, festivals, museums, and a fast city life will keep you busy if youre not on the lake! Submit your resume today to secure this prime location.
Requirements for this Supplier Quality Engineer position:
TO APPLY: Email resumes to THIS EMAIL OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
- Bachelors degree engineering
- Three years Quality experience working with suppliers in the Automotive industry
- Solid working knowledge of quality techniques such as TS 16949, ISO, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, & ASQ
- Knowledge of SPC
- Able to travel Internationally
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) certificate will garner your immediate attention
- There is no sponsorship available for this position.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years experience and are C.P.C.s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.