My client is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join the Technology team. In this role, youll be responsible for building cutting-edge applications. They look for someone who is passionate about technology, stays on top of the latest trends within the field, and loves to engage with the developer community.
- Develop new, and enhance existing, Java-based web and server-side applications
- Review multiple applications requirements; analyze technical specifications of any new applications/new features of existing applications under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality
- Work closely with internal and external teams to ensure that application can access the required data and it is appropriately filtered to comply with platform-specific business rules
- Collaborate with the other members of the engineering team to ensure all services are reliable, maintainable, and well-integrated into our existing platforms
- Adhere to best practices for testing and designing reusable code
- 8+ years of core Java experience. Java 8 experience, preferred
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or a related field. Masters degree a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Technologies such as Micro Services, Kafka, Akka, etc.
- Build transactional platform, TDD/Unit Testing (jUnit), interact with coders and AWS
- Working knowledge of a wide range of technologies, including: Software development methodologies; Strong system knowledge of Linux environments; Knowledge in Amazons AWS ecosystem is desirable
- Continuous Integration experience
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.