This position is responsible for the design of prospective clients' kitchen and bath layout. They will also be responsible for showroom management, new business development and growing business with existing clients. They should have the ability and desire to provide excellent customer service to all customers. Perform all duties in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide potential customers with an overview of the company services.
- Recommend products and services utilizing samples or marketing material.
- Create kitchen and bath designs for prospective clients.
- Participate in marketing events such as: home shows, trade shows, etc.
- Attend weekly sales meetings.
- Identify, research and solicit new clients.
- Manage client relationshipsthroughout the ongoing partnership.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent directly related work experience
- One plus years of experience in designing kitchens and bathrooms in residential homes
- Current and valid California Driver's License with appropriate auto insurance coverage
- Knowledge of concepts, practices, procedures and building industry codes.
- Experience in AutoCAD, 20/20 or similar drawing software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite-Word, Excel, etc.
- Interact with Management as an advisor on projects
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule.
- Ability to compose letters and basic written and oral reports
- Make presentations, speaking before groups.
- Must be able to pass full background and drug testing
Because our client is concerned about commute distances, resumes that do not include city, state AND zip code will not be considered for this position.
- Hourly pay range is $18 - $22 per hour
- Full Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 401k Savings Program
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.