See all jobs in South Bend IN
Job Location: South Bend, IN
Are you a Continuous Improvement Guru?
Are you looking to run a program with full autonomy at an organization that began their journey over 5 years ago?
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to truly impact an organization?
Our Client is a top rated regional organization with amazing benefits! You will find it isa great place to work! They even pay a major portion of your monthly benefit costs! With a 401K and profit sharing, you will be able to save for the future. They also know how important their employee's happiness is so they also offer employeeassistance and career development. You will feel like part of a family here! Our client hasbeen recognized for a strong workplace environment that values its employees and their positive work culture that includes respect, communication, opportunity and being part of a team.
Here is what employees are saying about life at our client's organization ...
"Friendly environment. Everyone is completely friendly and welcoming! I love it here!"
"I love the environment, flexibility, and the great benefits offered!"
In this exciting role, you will essentially own the continuous improvement program with full autonomy and support! You beresponsible for working with teams to prepare and conduct process improvement results. Develop and prepare materials for use in the events. Coordinate with department management and participants. Lead instruction on the use of process improvement tools, facilitate team decisions, manage team work, resolve team conflicts, assist in the development of implementation action plan and conduct follow-up.
- Presents, facilitates and leads assigned process improvement events using methods of culture-appropriate team building, team energizing, data gathering and analysis, problem solving, project management and state of the art presentation and platform skills.
- Seeks and evaluates process improvement events utilizing information, materials and methods to match specific organizational needs as outlined by management. Adapts them to use in the execution of process improvement events.
- Participates in and coordinates the development of event objectives. Works with department manager to ensure appropriate participation and support and in scheduling the events.
- Provides event follow-up to monitor the progress of planned improvement implementation to ensure timely action, appropriate management support, and achievement of expected benefits. Uses appropriate measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to accurately identify and document process improvements.
- Develops reports of overall Continuous Improvement activities including accomplishments, participation, and projected activities.
- Ability to create reports to analyze the financial impact of projects and/or teams.
- Coordinates with related departments and functions to ensure appropriate information flow and understanding of overall process improvement direction.
- Assists in facilitating training courses on key process improvement techniques
- Ability to attend training, conferences, and site visits at other lean corporations to expand lean knowledge.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of business process improvement experience preferred.
- Successful track record using Lean/Six Sigma principles.
- Successful track record of business performance improvement.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to teach and coach colleagues on utilization and application of lean principles and tools including developing and trying new lean tools.
- Possess keen team leadership, problem analysis and solving, and process improvement skills and interacts with management; providing expertise in process improvement techniques to achieve corporate objectives within the costs allowable.
- Applies own organization and business knowledge to market, communicates the benefits of Continuous Improvement and operates with substantial latitude for independent action or decision.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and colleagues.
- Good PC skills--proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio preferred.
- Ability to be proactive, take initiative, and carefully monitor, follow through, and complete every project/responsibility.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong attention for detail.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Ability to travel as needed for meetings, projects, seminars, etc. Limited overnight travel when necessary for conferences, seminars and training
If this is you... APPLY TODAY! We are well positioned to have you immediately incorporate your expertise into the program!!Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!
Talent Source Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Recruiting Firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.