Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Manufacturing Engineer/Process Support on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others.
- Establish routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for current operations.
- Investigate, gather and analyze data and implement solutions.
- Innovate and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
- Apply electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations.
- Develop and implement plans to support lean manufacturing through the System of moderate scope.
- Design operations layouts.
- Improve material flow and material presentation.
- Lead team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope.
- Lead analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Analyze and make modifications to existing performance pay plans.
- Assist in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Very tactical, with some project work.
- Ability to troubleshoot production line issues.
- 3+ years of manufacturing exposure/experience.
- Must have the ability to learn and work in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience MS Office experience.
- Production support, resolution to safety, quality and process improvement, working with cross-functional teams, influence without authority, improving Manufacturing processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Comfortable working in a union environment.
- Candidates must be open to 1st shift (6am -2:30pm with overtime possibility until 4:30pm).
- Engineering or technology degree.
- Experience with a design programming (CREO, Pro-E, Solidworks, etc.).
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.