Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Test Engineer Hydraulics on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will conceptualize, develop and evaluate new technologies and/or methods (mechanics, hydraulics, algorithms, software, etc.) to promote and maintain a competitive advantage. Plan and execute engineering work for product validation and verification of significant components of major projects or complete projects with more broadly defined objectives. Responsible for problem identification and resolution, corrective action tracking, reliability analysis and verification/validation test plan development.
- Develop test plans to verify and validate hydraulic and/or drives systems.
- Facilitate the design of test stands to verify and validate, work with technicians to coordinate test stand builds, as well as to manage ongoing stand operation.
- Document any issues with performance, functionality, or durability along with all conditions observed at the time of the failure or event, work with design engineers (at local unit as well as at suppliers) to determine the root cause and verify and validate proposed solutions.
- Update test procedures as needed.
- Work with field machine technicians to troubleshoot and fix problems on drives and associated components.
- Write work requests to install and test parts on field test machines and travel to field test machines to execute tests.
- Diagnose problems, and collect data as needed.
- Assist with on-vehicle testing to verify solutions and gather information to correlate lab tests Qualifications.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- BS in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering.
- Previous work experience with product testing in agricultural, automotive or other heavy equipment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software.
- Experience in processing data from a test sorting it, organizing it, drawing conclusions, and presenting it.
- Experience running damage calculations.
- Experience in processing and interpreting data form the field.
- Experience using data collection or data processing software.
- Technical knowledge of mechanical systems specifically drives or hydraulic systems.
- Ability to work with multifunctional, cross cultural design teams and interface with other design centers and suppliers.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time, travel will most likely be on order of 5%.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.