Job Location: Greater Portland Maine, ME
Molding Process Engineer
Our Greater Portland, ME region, Fortune 500 client is a highly regarded developer, manufacturer, and global supplier of scientific laboratory products for 100 + years.
Scope of Position:
AS Molding Process Engineer, you will be the subject matter guide (SME) for plastics forming processes and you will drive fundamental understanding across clients Medical Plastics Production Group/Division. Provide injection molding process support for Division-wide/ multi-plant, injection molding projects.
- Supports continuous improvement activities.
- Protect intellectual property developed as part of a project and ensure it is properly documented.
- Lead the debug and validation processes of new tooling.
- Use statistical tools and Design of Experiments (DOE) in process problem-solving and product/process improvement.
- Up to 40%, including International
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time:
- Monday through Friday, 40+ hrs.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering. Prefer Plastics Engineering.
?Required Years and Area of Experience:?
- Minimum of 5+ years in an injection molding process engineering role with experience with injection molding process development and debug.
- Scientific injection molding knowledge
- CAD experience, preferably SolidWorks
Desired Experience / Qualifications / Skills:
- Masters of Science (Engineering or Applied Science)
- High volume medical molding experience.
- Yellow Belt Performance Excellence training.
- RJG Master Molder 1 training or equivalent
- Performance Excellence Green Belt Certification
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Note: This position does not support immigration sponsorship.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.