This Technical executive level position with fantastic job growth potential. You will not be bored. This career will require you to wear multiple hats, while generating new business for our group, and be in charge of the build and construction of our high tech test and measurement equipment which is used in military vehicles, aircraft, cell phones and all aroundconsumer electronics around the globe.
High-profile role willoverseeour line of anechoic chamber(s) construction and systems (Compact ranges, Anechoic chambers, and Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) equipment). Construction Manager will be working for the leaders of the RF Antenna and Electromagnetic test measurement industry where we provide advanced electronic measurement systems to the wireless, aerospace, and defense industries. You would need experience managing the installation, construction and maintenance programs associated with our new builds.
- This position will have revenue and profitability measures along with sales and distribution responsibility. The product design and configuration management responsibilities report to this position as well.
- Since this is a multi-faceted job, this Test Range Business Manager will be responsible for creating and managing our newly created installation and construction portion of our company. The duties will include working with the sales, marketing, design and installation to manage our organizations strengths and to generate additional revenue / profitability. This person is responsible for product forecasting and for build to forecast estimates and releases. The successful candidate is responsible for developing a general go to market strategy and business plan.
- Approximately 30% domestic and international travel.
This position reports directly to the President and CEO yet will work independently in an entrepreneurial capacity to grow this part of the business, so that we become a more self-sufficient, full service test range manufacturer /service facility.
Our company continues to be awarded numerous turnkey measurement systems including chamber construction, building construction, absorber installation and associated equipment including HVAC systems, electrical power and lighting. Our division currently subcontracts for shielding and absorbantbut now has plans to manufacture, install and maintain these items in the future. This is where we need your help in making this become a reality.
Bachelors Degree in either Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Business is required. An Engineering degree, coupled with an MBA is highly Desirable coupled with10 plus years of experience
You must have the ability to obtain or hold a U.S. Government security clearance
Requirements - Several forms of Civil Engineering experienced to include:
- Knowledge of fire suppression systems, interfacing with fire marshals and overseeing local general contractors/subcontractors utilized such as electricians and general builders, which are hired to ensure proper equipment installation to complete the project.
- The understanding and familiarizing yourself with local building / construction ordnances.
- Possess some form of experience within the test and measurement (anechoic chambers), Telecommunications, RF technologies, Antenna verification industries.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Define and follow up on the production schedule
- Product management experience
- Management and leadership skills
- Sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead a team of sales and technical co-workers
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Strategic thinker with vision and new product leadership
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience interfacing with customers at several levels in the customers organization
- Experience with RF/Microwave technology and instrumentation
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.