Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Manufacturing Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of limited scope. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Work plans and decisions are typically made within the established guidelines and reviewed by others.
- Provide support and basic trouble shooting for current operations.
- Investigate, gather and analyze data for specifically assigned, recurring tasks.
- Establish routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of limited scope.
- Identify and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of limited scope.
- Work with electronic tools to perform engineering functions.
- Develop and implement plans of limited scope to support lean manufacturing through the Production System.
- Design operations layouts to improve material flow and material presentation.
- Participate in team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency.
- Implement new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Modify existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new wage performance pay plans.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Project Management Skills.
- Time Study experience.
- Work hours of 1st shift and possibly 2nd shift.
- 3-5 years experience in setting production standards- Preferably in a sheet metal stamping environment.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.