Impec Group is currentlylooking foraSr. Move Managerin the San Ramon area to join our team. This positionrequiresEXCEPTIONALcommunicationskillswith theability to interface with client on multiple levels in gathering critical data for their relocation. The abilitytomanage time tables, track data, keep others in the loop ina clear and concise manneris essential to success.Also needed is the ability to work on multiple projects in different phases.Must be detail orientedwith the ability to audit spreadsheets for accuracy.Requires flexibility to occasionallyworkweekends and some holidaysto facilitate moves.
The Sr. Move Manager will ensure the successful delivery of projects through full cycle and the ability to successfully plan and coordinate large moves (1000+ plus people).Utilize Microsoft Projecttoprepareschedulesensuringthatmove management activities are performedin a coordinated sequenceto meetdeliverable deadlines.Communication with internal and external partners is critical tomanage the moves.
- Microsoft Word skillsincluding mail merge
- IntermediateMicrosoft Excel skills
- Microsoft Project skillshighlypreferred
- AutoCAD skills helpful
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Highly Detail oriented
- Minimum of 8-10 years of facility, project or move related experience in a Corporate Real Estate environment
- Successfully managed moves of 500+ to 1000+ employees
- 4-year degree preferred
Interested in learning more? Please contact Iris Velasquez
Not interested? Feel free to share with someone you know who might be interested.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.