SAP Application Support/Finance and Sales
Pinellas Park, Florida
Contract to Perm
No Sponsorship; No Third Parties; Prefer Local Candidates
Will be part of the global support organization in the time zone Americas. Your main task will be to ensure a smooth operation of all local and regional infrastructures as well as the global S/4HANA on premise 1709" appliance and other related infrastructure services hosted in our data centers. This includes the daily monitoring of local, regional and global infrastructure services and the onsite and remote support for all users should a problem arise. Furthermore you will work in close collaboration with our central Support organization, based in Basel Switzerland.
- Part of Global Standard Program including SAP rollout for the Sales organization in the US
- Main focus on processes in Finance and Sales (modules FI/CO and SD)
- Supporting project key members, SAP consultants and Business, in following areas:
- Gathering and defining the business requirements
- Preparing and conducting of Key- and End-user training sessions
- Defining test-cases and supporting business in test management
- Supporting the business in quality check of Master data before data migration
- First level support during cutover phase and after go-live
- First point of contact for any kind of SAP process topics after go-live
- Lead SAP incident management, tickets in the Service-Desk-Tool SD +, in compliance with the defined service levels.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of automated process chains (interfaces) from and to S/4
- Support of the local business organization in the definition of new and the adaption and improvement of existing business processes within S/4 and the legacy application landscape
- Support of the ICT Support organization in the testing of new and changed business processes within S/4
- Continue to improve SAP process knowledge in ICT support organization in time zone Americas
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Deep knowledge in business processes in the area of Finance and Sales
- Experience with the specific legal, financial and commercial requirements in the US
- At least 3 years of experience working with the SAP standard modules FI/CO and SD
- This includes understanding about data model and process framework
- Integration from SD and MM into Finance module are well known
- Knowledge in ICT Service Management (ITIL Framework)
- Experience in working with a Service-Desk-Tool and related processes (incident and request management)
- Travel 30%
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), documentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience is a must
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Project Management skills.
- SAP Basis Layer experience is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
AS and/or BS in Computer Science, or 3 -5 years of related experience ideally in combination with software development in the field of commercial software solutions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Must be fluent (read/write) in English; Spanish & German is a plus.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.