SAP Application Support/ Procurement & Warehouse Management
Contract to Perm
No Third Parties; Local Candidates - must be on site; No Sponsorship Provided
You will be part of the global support organization in the time zone Americas. Your main task will be to ensure a smooth operation of all local and regional infrastructures as well as the global S/4HANA on premise 1709" appliance and other related infrastructure services hosted in our data centers. This includes the daily monitoring of local, regional and global infrastructure services and the onsite and remote support for all users should a problem arise. Furthermore you will work in close collaboration with our central Support organization, based in Basel Switzerland.
- Part of Global Standard Program including SAP rollout for our Sales organization in US
- Main focus on processes in Procurement and Warehouse Management (modules MM and WM)
- Supporting project key members, SAP consultants and Business, in following areas:
- Gathering and defining the business requirements
- Preparing and conducting of Key- and End-user training sessions
- Defining test-cases and supporting business in test management
- Supporting the business in quality check of Master data before data migration
- First level support during cutover phase and after go-live
- First point of contact for any kind of SAP process topics after go-live
- Lead SAP incident management, tickets in the Service-Desk-Tool SD +, in compliance with the defined service levels.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of automated process chains (interfaces) from and to S/4
- Support of the local business organization in the definition of new and the adaption and improvement of existing business processes within S/4 and the legacy application landscape
- Support of the ICT Support organization in the testing of new and changed business processes within S/4
- Continue to improve SAP process knowledge in ICT support organization in time zone Americas
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Deep Knowledge in business processes in the area of Procurement and Warehouse Management
- At least 5 years of experience working with the SAP standard modules MM and WM
- This includes understanding about data model and process framework
- Integration from Material Management into Finance module are well known
- Experience in managing a Foreign-Trade-Zone would be a plus
- Knowledge in ICT Service Management (ITIL Framework)
- Experience in working with a Service-Desk-Tool and related processes (incident and request management)
- Travel 30%
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), documentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience is a must
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Project Management skills.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.