Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Wire System Designer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform designs for complex components and assemblies using the preferred 3-Dimensional (3D) Computer Aided Design (CAD) tool and protocols. Use technical judgment. May work with junior personnel to complete tasks.
- Manage execution of small projects related to harness changes.
- Create designs and modify existing designs using Creo with Cabling.
- Work with manufacturing and quality engineers to identify improvements to designs.
- Interact with other design teams to coordinate co-effective changes.
- Read electrical schematics to relate to wire harness designs.
- Work with supplier(s) to determine best design practices and components.
- Pull part numbers and decisions for parts being designed using PTC Windchill/SAP.
- Review and approve two-dimensional harness drawings.
- Participate on a cross functional team and perform design reviews.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with other stakeholders.
- Great communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience with ProCable.
- 3+ years of harness or cable design for vehicles.
- BS degree in Mechanical or Agricultural or Electrical Engineering.
- Practical and/or design experience with Agricultural and/or Off-highway Equipment.
- Advanced experience with Pro/E, especially the Pro/Cabling module.
- Experience with Capital Harness Systems (CHS).
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.