Job Location: Milipitas, CA
Sr. Marketing Manager
In Your New Role You Will
- Spearhead $50M additional investment over 5-8 years to capture 35% market share in core server, telecom, datacom and storage segments
- Lead all business aspects for Point of Load portfolio and help grow Enterprise Power business in server, communications and industrial accounts
- Drive marketing management activities including product definition, roadmap and investment planning, product launch, collateral activities and key customer support
- Assist product development team by translating customer requirements into feature matrix that can be readily turned into detailed product specifications
- Consolidate market needs and translate into product definition. Define process, MOSFETs and packaging roadmaps
- Work with worldwide sales and distribution to drive go-wide strategy that includes making products easy-to-use, offering web-based simulation tools, comprehensive collateral, easy to use demo boards etc.
- Own pricing, product positioning, product promotion responsibilities
- Develop strategic partnerships with customers on global level
- Have close interaction with worldwide sales and application teams; as well as with internal engineering and manufacturing teams
- Be able to mentor and develop talent within the product line as well as influence people outside the business unit
- Minimum 30% domestic and international traveling
The successful candidate must have an excellent working relationship with key target customers, must have demonstrated the ability to spot trends early on and make strategic investment decisions.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- MSEE or MBA with BSEE required
- 8-12 years of technical marketing experience for high performance power management products
- Proven record of managing >$100M global business
- Demonstrated ability to successfully bring brand new product lines to market and grow revenue
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional global teams, taking full ownership of product portfolio that requires execution on existing products, generation of new product ideas for 3-5 yr roadmaps. Making investment decisions for key technologies, IP etc.
- Proven track record of working with global customer base, develop strategic relationships with Tier 1/2 OEMs and ODMs worldwide
- Developed and executed a successful business strategy to increase market share
- Handled complete information to make strategic investment decisions to grow existing business and make proposals for new areas for investment
- Led product development strategy and been a master negotiator
- Worked closely with global applications and marketing teams
- Ability to influence without authority and be able to navigate through complex structure of large organization
- Top class presentation skills
- Success as an excellent team player, with ability to effectively promote teamwork within the company and a present favorable image of the company
- Ability to travel (domestic and international)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.