Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Software Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will design, implement and test high-quality vehicle control software. The team member must be able to write embedded C++ software to run on embedded platforms that controls various vehicle systems through network messaging and directly connected inputs and outputs. The team member will be an integral part of multiple projects and responsible for peer reviewing their own and others software.
- Ability to write high quality, maintainable, object-oriented C++ software.
- Responsible for quality conscious design including cost and reliability.
- Participate in peer reviews, estimation, and other engineering activities.
- Follow defined CMMI level 3 procedures in the writing of software.
- Use reasonable foresight to identify vehicle operation and maintenance risks and control them within acceptable levels.
- Write requirements and design documentation.
- Ability to travel off-site to support engineering projects.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- C/C++ experience. Preferably in embedded systems running real-time operating systems.
- MATLAB/Simulink experience, or at least significant exposure to it.
- Requirements development experience.
- Experience in writing control software for vehicles or other machines.
- Experience writing software in a CMMI or equivalent environment.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.