candidates local to the Richmond, VA area are strongly preferred
**ONLY personal interviews will be conducted, NO Skype, NO exceptions
Principal job duties will include the following:
(1) Work with stakeholders in the IT Department to document security requirements for the server infrastructure, both traditional and cloud based.
(2) Establish application and database security architecture for both internal and external facing solutions, across all development platforms and websites.
(3) Establish data security within VDOT systems, and externally hosted data portals.
(4) Establish security architecture for mobile solutions on COV issued and non-COV issued devices.
(5) Establish additional security controls that may be necessary for sensitive systems and sensitive data.
(6) Establish security architecture for SaaS based solutions.
(7) Establish security architecture for external entities that need to access VDOT systems such as the localities, contractors, etc.
(8) Establish security architecture requirements for networked industrial control systems.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Technically competent. Demonstrated by an educational background in a technical field (e.g. BS in Computer Science) and 4+ years technical experience Required 4 Years
Working knowledge of FedRAMP or other leading security frameworks. Required 4 Years
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Required 4 Years
Works well in a team with other IT specialists and Enterprise Architects. Required 4 Years
Ability to understand and implement Commonwealth of Virginia security requirements. Desired 4 Years
IT related certificates and credentials as appropriate. Desired 2 Years
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.